Sleep Tight Without A Fight
Fix Your Toddler's Sleep in 2 Weeks
Get your strong-willed toddler to bed before 8:00pm . . . and actually stay there until the morning!
*Limited Time Offer*
Access the course immediately!
If you’re a busy mom who is tired of turning into Mean Mommy at night, I created "Sleep Tight Without a Fight" just for you.
All you want is to have a great, cozy bedtime, say goodnight, leave the room and not see your child until the morning.
Is that too much to ask?? No!
- Struggling with an out-of-control bedtime and a toddler who won’t stop stalling and takes hours to get to bed...
- Trapped in your kid’s room like a prisoner...
- Being visited by a tiny person crawling into your bed every night or just waking you a million times...
- Tired of trying a million things to fix sleep problems only to feel defeated and hopeless...
- Convinced that you have the world’s most stubborn kid...
You’re in the right place!
Hi! I'm Jessica, a certified toddler sleep consultant, and if you have a child over age 2.5 who's out of the crib, I'm going to tell you exactly how this online course will help you turn your child into an awesome little sleeper.
By the end of this program,
- Have your kiddo happily sleeping before 8pm and not see or hear from him until the morning (yes, I’m serious that IS possible)
- Involve your child to keep the process positive and fun
- Feel calm knowing exactly how to react to difficult behaviors from your child
- Get control over your evenings and have kid-free time!
- Book a babysitter! Bedtime will be so easy, you’re free for date night!
"Our son fought his nighttime sleep and continuously came out of his room. He also started waking up several times in the middle of the night screaming and needing to be cuddled back to sleep. We were not sleeping at all.
Jessica has given us the gift of full night’s sleep without interruptions. Dom learned to put himself back to sleep and has actually stayed in bed longer in the morning. We highly recommend Jessica! "
Karoline & Dom (4 years old)
"Not only is our daughter falling asleep on her own in a matter of minutes after lights out and sleeping through the night, but my husband and I now have hours back of our evening to sit down and eat dinner and spend time with one another. The whole family is more relaxed AND better rested."
- Hope S. & Sylvie (3 years old)
“Jessica, provided a clear action plan that worked in 2 days. She provide accurate details about what to expect the first few nights. We were thrilled when our challenging sleeper quickly adapted. Bed time is no longer a 60 minute test of wills."
- Anne C. & Jack (2y 9m old)
“Before working with Jessica, Samantha’s sleeping was a mess! Jessica gave us clear and easy to follow plan. Now, bedtime is joyful, cozy, and predictable. Sam happily goes to bed and stays there all night long.
Our quality of life has greatly improved now that we are all well-rested!”
- Taylor P. & Sam (3 years old)
Sleep Tight Without A Fight
In this customizable, self-directed, online course, I teach you my proven REST Method™.
Across 5 course modules and accompanying worksheets, I guide you through a decision-making process that results in a customized sleep plan for your unique family.
And once you start the new sleep plan with your child, the course provides clear guidance on how to track progress, what success looks like, and what to do if you get off track.
Designed for kids over age 2.5 who are out of the crib.
Here's a peak inside the course modules:
Harness Your Mommy Super Power
YOU have the power to change bad sleep habits at your house. That's good news! This module is pure gold, filled with the 'ah-ha' moments you need to figure out what's been going wrong.
The Right Sleep Schedule
Most people overlook how important this is. I won't let you make that mistake!
- Craft the perfect sleep schedule for your 2.5 - 6 year old
- Everything you need to know about naps
- What to do for a child who CAN'T calm down at night and are NEVER tired
- Stop the dreaded 5am wake ups
Excellent Bedtime Routine
If bedtime at your house is filled with tension, frustration, crying, stalling, negotiating, and you behaving in ways you’re not proud of... let me teach you how to change it up!
- Set up the perfect, sleep-inducing bedroom
- How to manage room-sharing or siblings that share a wall
- How to execute a quick, predictable routine every.single.night
- Get your child on board by giving him control (just a little bit of control!)
- How to make bedtime fun (yes, actually F U N!)
Solo Sleep Strategy
This is what we all want - a solo sleeper. A kid who doesn’t rely on you to fall asleep. Who sleeps alone all night in their big-kid bed.
- Why we should expect some protesting and how to handle it
- The equation for sleep success
- Two (2) detailed sleep improvement strategies & how to figure out which one is best for your family (includes options & customizations)
- The fastest path from today → awesome sleep habits
- How to track progress
- How to pivot if it’s not working
Tease a Reward
This whole sleep fixing process is made to be super positive & make your child feel proud of themself throughout. Learn how to set up a reward system that will motivate your child and jump start new, good sleep habits.
Hint: if you’ve tried rewards for sleep before, you were probably doing it all wrong!
When you enroll now, get:
5 Course Modules showing you literally everything you need to do to fix your toddler or preschooler's sleep.
- Two Detailed Sleep Strategies with clear instructions including options, customizations and how to handle all the “what ifs.” So whether you're looking for a more strict or more gentle approach, you'll find the right strategy for your unique family.
- Worksheets in each module that walk you through the micro-decisions along the way that lead you to build your Customized Sleep Plan.
- Self-Paced - with instant access you can literally start right away!
- Lifetime Access - start now and come back later.
- Short lessons - watch or listen while multi-tasking! Entire course runs about 2 hours but is broken into short lessons becuase we're all busy.
Plus These Bonuses:
"Exclusive Graduate-Only Facebook Community"
Get exclusive access to this built-in support system filled with other moms who have gone through the course (and me!) to answer questions and share experiences. Having this support has been priceless to the moms in this community. ($297 value)
"Ever-Expanding FAQ Library"
24/7 access to a huge (and always growing) searchable library where you can find answers to all your questions including specific circumstances and deep dives into challenging subjects like naps & night time potty training. ($397 value)
"Managing Toddler Meltdowns"
Learn the 4 A.C.T.S. of dealing with a toddler meltdown in the moment. How to avoid yelling and get everyone calm. Yes, please!
From BPODS Parenting ($87 value)
"10 Easy Ways to Keep Little Minds Learning"
Educational craft ideas for your toddler that will keep them engaged!
From @iheartplaytime on Instagram ($17 value)
Here’s what you’re getting instantly when you enroll now:
- "Sleep Tight Without a Fight" - $997 Value
- "Exclusive Graduate Community" - $297 Value
- "Ever-Expanding FAQ Library" - $397 Value
- "Managing Toddler Tantrums" - $87 Value
- "10 Easy Ways to Keep Little Minds Learning" - $17 Value
Total Value: $1,795
But you’ll get access to everything today for just:
HAPPY FAMILY GUARANTEE
7-Day Money Back Guarantee
I created this course after working 1-on-1 with families for 6 years in my consulting business, Awesome Little Sleepers, and I stand behind this program 100%. If you’ve put in the work and you’re not seeing results and don’t think this program has a solution that will work for you, I’m happy to offer your a full refund. Be ready to show me the work that you put in, though. I built this program for families who are ready to make a change!
I can’t wait to help you fix sleep!
I'm a busy mom who needs her 8 hours of sleep - just like you!
As a certified child sleep consultant, I've spent the last 6 years perfecting the REST Method™ - the foolproof way to get your toddler sleeping like a rockstar.
I'm the only sleep coach specializing in big kid sleep problems (age 2.5 - 6) so you can be sure that this sleep course is going to include exactly what you need to fix sleep at your house.
A good night's sleep is closer than you think!
Course Creator & Founder of Awesome Little Sleepers, LLC